Poetry is such a people connector, don’t you agree? We don’t know each other and yet our Poetry brings us together every now and then. May it always remain so. We at Emotional Spaces thank lifehostage from the bottom of our hearts for the very kind words she has for our us and for this nomination.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 facts about us:
- We are a twosome in love (that much is kinda obvious by now I think ;). Deeply passionate people, we are both recluses, although not introverts.
- “Mine” is him, “yours” is me. In case you are wondering what the hell is that, it’s our voices on the blog. Refer to our widgets on our home page, please.
- “Yours” eats, sleeps, breathes Poetry and “mine” thinks that’s pretty awesome 😂😂.
- We are both great believers of the workings of the universe. It’s what brought us together.
- We both love Harry Potter!
- Poetry is passion, a calling and NOT a hobby. Our other interest is music.
- No, we will not divulge our identity. Not yet!
No one really, without any offence to anyone. We all love your work, that’s why we follow you.
Lastly, thank you lifehostage once again. We appreciate it very much.
Let there be Poetry!